Leasing your roof or undeveloped area for constructing a solar power plant provides you with revenue for an otherwise unused space. At the same time, you become part of generating emission-free electricity and therefore, contribute to protecting the environment.
As project managers of large-scale solar plants we rent roof and undeveloped areas for a minimum period of 20 years and we therefore direct our offer primarily to municipalities, agricultural businesses, and owners of commercial roofs.
SUMMARY OF FACTS
- Rental income from otherwise unused space
- Ecological engagement without capital outlay
- Strong image effect
- Decrease in maintenance costs for the roof surface, because the photovoltaic plant is like a second exterior skin
- For municipalities: securing workplaces by contracting orders regionally and securing trade tax income of the operating company
- Low administrative expense, large impact
- Financial gain in new construction and renovations
- Complete in-house project management, planning, structural analyses, project development, and financing, selecting components and operating the facility
- An economically sensible investment
- An appealing remuneration
- A comprehensive safety concept
- Excellent technical partners with 12-year expertise and an installed solar energy output of 100 MWp
- Many years of experience in project financing
- Independency from producers and service providers
- Quality modules and inverters.
IS YOUR ROOF SUITABLE?
To install a solar power plant on your roof’s surface depends on varies factors such as type of roof and direction, structural conditions of the building, global radiation, where the building is situated, the condition of the building, and it may possibly depend on regulations by the historical preservation society.
BENEFITS OF NEW CONSTRUCTION OR RENOVATION
Early planning minimizes building costs. Components of the necessary building construction can be included in the cost-efficient financing of the plant. This can be for example the multi-functionality of the PV module in the area of the roof covering, roof sealant, the finish edge of the façade, the noise barrier and sun protection.